Physical activity at work, especially repetitive movements can cause all types of neck, back, leg, foot, arm and wrist injuries. When you sustain a work place injury, it impairs your ability to perform your usual work and recreational activities, and your quality of life and your ability to earn decrease.
If you have suffered an injury on the job, make sure you get the expertise and level of care needed to get you back to your normal self. Chiropractic care is often the best treatment option for common workplace injuries, including:
- Back Injuries (sprains, strains, disc problems)
- Neck Injuries (sprains, strains, joint dysfunction)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Headaches (caused by muscle tension, joint dysfunction, or poor posture)
- BursitisDon’t let repetitive work place injury affect your ability to earn an income. Get expert treatment and learn how to heal.
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Extremity Numbness and Tingling